Hope Disc V2 Vented Rotor 203mm
- New! Ambidextrous ‘flip flop’ design, CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminium alloy - with a split clamp to allow easy set up and choice of positioning.
- New! Redesigned piston, lever and pivot assembly with external ‘on the fly’ reach and bite point adjustment dials.
- The new lever linkage eliminates freeplay in the lever giving a consistent and reliable feel to the brake. Further developments include bearing lever pivots for smooth, rock free use and increased lever ergonomics with a perforated lever for extra grip and feel. Also, a double sided reservoir lid makes for easy bleeding. The master cylinder assembly is completed with our durable anodised finish to withstand weather, cleaning and general trail use and Goodridge stainless steel braided hose to give a sharp, solid feel to the system.
NEW V2 Caliper:
- Revised one piece caliper, CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminium alloy.
- The V2 caliper has had some small changes for 09’. A drip free bleed nipple and wide angel orientation of the fluid inlet connector have also been added, allowing for neater hose routing and cleaner servicing.
- The caliper is completed with our durable anodised finish to withstand weather, cleaning and general trail use and laser etched graphics.
- A Goodridge stainless braided hose is fitted as standard to give a sharp, solid feel to the system.
- Our unique VENTED disc can reduce surface temperatures by over 15%, making it perfect for long Alpine descents or where fade is a problem through overheating.