LITESPEED FRAME - ku:wa
27.5 inch Hardtail – Sweet, Fast, and Free like the Wild Mulberry Tree that thrives in woods of North Georgia
The ku:wa (koo-wa: Cherokee word for Mulberry) is an incredibly versatile frame, ready to tackle anything from urban riding to the most demanding singletrack. Design: On point. Trails: En garde.
With performance-inspired geometry that’s identical to the ah:wi, the ku:wa delivers Litespeed titanium craftsmanship for riders of all breeds.
The 3Al/2.5V size-specific tubeset ensures that each frame has the same finely tuned, highly desirable ride characteristics. The oversized 44mm headtube helps with precision steering and handling. And the tubes are subtly shaped, adding strength where it’s needed -- and compliance where it’s most wanted.
But what really sets the ku:wa apart is its chameleon nature: It can easily be built up as a conventional cross-country machine, a singlespeed, an urban MTB or an adventure bike. Not only does the PF30 BB help stiffen the drivetrain, it accepts an eccentric bottom bracket -- the key to our Multi Wheel Compatible design. The frame is optimized for 27.5” (650b) wheels, but is easily switched to 26” wheels with a few turns of a wrench.
klik here to visit LITESPEED ku:wa website
- Cold-worked 3AL/2.5V top tube
- Oversized and bi-axial ovalized 3AL/2.5V down tube
- Asymmetric chainstays stiffens BB
- 12mm Thru Axle (included)
- Internal Shimano Di2 compatible
- 44mm outer diameter head tube
- 73mm BB shell with PF30 BB for maximum build flexibility
- 51mm fork offset/optimized for 100 - 120mm
- Down tube cable routing option for side swing front derailleur
- Handmade in the USA