Saris Thelma 2-Bike
Beauty in the eye of the bike holder
- Never contacts the bike frame.
- Unique wheel trays accommodate road slicks right up to Down Hill knobbies and now 29" mtb wheels.
- Carries 2 bikes (35lbs./bike).
Welcome to the family, Thelma.
She's as simple to use as she is stylish. As easy to install as she is to load. So your only workout is the ride, not racking your bike. Her name is Thelma, and she's the most popular member of the Saris family of hitch rack systems.
Weighing in at just 26 pounds, Thelma makes installing the rack as easy as loading the bikes.
Bikes can be loaded and ready to go in less than two minutes and the entire rack can be installed or removed by just one person. But odds are pretty good that once you put her on your vehicle, you won't want to take her off.
For juvenile bike frames, the Thelma Juvenile Retro Fit Kit can be added
Easy on the Eyes - and the Arms.
Conceived by famed designer Fabio Pedrini, Thelma features clean, simple lines, traffic-stopping style and can be folded up when not in use.
Although she's as much fun to look at as she is to use, Thelma is more than just a pretty rack.
Her contoured arms fit like a glove over virtually any size tire and cradle your bike securely no matter how far the drive. Simple to use ratchet straps click into place and stay tight against the wheels so you know your bike is safe, secure and ready to go when you reach your destination.
And because she doesn't touch the vehicle or bike frame, you won't damage either paint job when you use Thelma. An all-around great gal and guaranteed to last a lifetime, we think you'll welcome her into your family as proudly as we have into ours.
- Unique wheel trays accommodate road slicks right up to Down Hill knobbies
- Ratchet straps secure tires
- Never contacts the bike frame, just the wheels.
- Fits bikes with 700c road tires and 26" and 29" mountain bike tires.
- Carries 2 bikes up to 35–pounds each.
- Rack folds up when not in use
- Weighs 26 pounds, making it easy to install or remove from hitch
- Universal Hitch fits 1-1/4" and 2" hitches