Saris Bones RS
No straps? No problem.
- The first "set it and forget it" rear rack.
- Replaces straps with a pair of steel-belted bands and two tightening ratchets.
- Provides a stable and secure fit with family-friendly convenience.
- Locking mechanism secures rack to vehicle.
From our family to yours.
At Saris, we love biking. It's part of everything we do which is why we’ve gotten so good at identifying and meeting the needs of other people who love biking. In the process, we designed the Bones RS.
It was created to meet our needs — the needs of a company full of busy biking families. So when we tell you that Bones RS will meet all of your bike transport needs, we know it’s true. It looks good, works well and is built from quality materials right here in Madison, Wisconsin.
Designed — not just engineered.
While the engineering and materials that make up every Bones RS are important, we like to think the real genius lies in the design. One of the annoyances with trunk–mounted racks has always been the straps. So we eliminated them. In their place we put a ratcheting system with rubber–coated clips and steel–belted bands for a quick, secure fit on a wide variety of vehicles.
The pivoting, anti–sway frame grips can be tilted for great bike stability and the support arms can be moved closer together or further apart to fit just about any bike — from road to mountain, adult to child.
In addition to eliminating the straps, we also eliminated the hassle of wrestling bikes onto a roof rack. The Bones RS is at the most convenient place possible; right in front of you, on the rear of your vehicle.
We’re certain that you’ll love everything about the Bones RS and that it’s tough enough to last as long as your love of biking. That’s why it’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty, like all of our Saris racks.
Bones RS even includes an integrated locking system to keep the rack safe from theft and in your family longer. Durable, stable and secure; when you invest in Bones RS you’re investing in peace of mind on so many levels.
- Ratcheting system eliminates straps and fits a wide range of vehicles, from sedans, to mini–vans.
- Rubber–coated clips and steel–belted bands secure the rack to your vehicle.
- Pivoting anti–sways and hold–downs easily adjust to secure your vehicle.
- Integrated locking system adds security.
- Easy to load up to 3 bikes.
- Designed for a family of bikes — from the smallest to the biggest.