is the stem for today's roadbike cockpit: Garmin-ready, to give advanced riders a dashboard for your performance and navigation data.
- Integra houses and protects Garmin EdgeŽ head units, improving security, aerodynamics, and appearance
- Cap conceals clamp bolts, making the stem elegant and aerodynamic
- Cap easily swapped out for a Garmin Integra Mount (available separately)
- Garmin unit twist-clicks in to Integra Mount fairing, protecting the device from knocks
- Supports the screen at an ideal angle for at-a-glance view of critical performance or navigation data
- Improves airflow around the stem
Integra stem is ridden by Christian Vande Velde and squad members of Team Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda.