The Unique bicycle travel case with air protection
Biknd Helium Bike Case
We're always on the lookout for new, innovative and exciting products - and the Helium Bike Case is definitely one of those ‘how did I ever travel without it?' pieces of equipment.
With more road cyclists travelling abroad to training camps and Gran Fondo events, the Helium offers the perfect solution to transporting carbon road bikes safely. It's light, easy to carry and uses revolutionary inflatable padding, offering unrivalled protection for your bike.
Helium cases were used by the Garmin Transitions and RadioShack Pro Tour teams throughout the 2010 race season, so you can be sure your pride and joy will be safe in transit.
It's small enough to fit easily into the boot of the smallest car, and the attention to detail on the case makes packing it a breeze – it has special compartments for an extra wheelset and for stowing your helmet, shoes and other essentials (pump, spare tubes, etc).
Developed with the input from pro cyclists whose lives involve frequent air travel with bikes, the Helium is simply the best bike case on the market today.
• Outside: 900 denier nylon ballistic and 1200 denier polyester Oxford
• Interior: 900 denier tarpaulin fabric – resistant and easily washable
• Two inflatable air bags – individually fixed with Velcro straps
• Plastic hub caps to protect and consolidate bicycle wheels to the bag
• Rigid Protection: the front shield is made of thermoformed high molecular weight polyethene (HMWPE)
• Stem and fork cover: EVA foam padding
Buy Biknd Helium Case Bike Case at sepedakita