SRAM RED Quarq Powermeter - 2012
A lighter, more accurate power meter completely integrated with the philosophy and performance of SRAM RED. Advances in technology and performance paired with unrivaled ease-of-use. The sleek new geometry reduces system weight and delivers clearance for oversized frames and aerodynamic chainrings.
The only visible power component is the low profile, all aluminum battery case. New stress flow lifts accuracy to +/- 1.5% and makes power measurement independent from chainring selection. Integrated electronics minimize interconnections and reduce exposure to the elements, bringing unmatched durability and reliability.
- Power Balance and ANT+ give you compatibility, flexibility and every available metric
- ANT+ ID is clearly visible to aid pairing and operation
- LED indicator signals power on and setting zero
- Tool-less, user-replaceable battery is a cycling industry standard CR2032
- OmniCal: TT chainrings can be fitted without recalibration
- Rain, mud and snow; the waterproof design will survive the worst conditions
||Machined alloy spider and rings
||778g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)
||Compatible only with SRAM Yaw Front Derailleur
X-GlideR Chainrings The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimized performance.